Introducing the FFC-100!
Learn about our Fiber Frequency Comb, the FFC-100!
A rugged, compact, all-fiber frequency comb, designed and built to provide frequency stability transferable to the SWIR, NIR, visible, and RF spectra.
Fully stabilizable, with fractional Modified Allan Deviation below 10-22, the FFC-100 serves PNT, low-phase noise microwave, field sensing, and quantum security & computing applications in the lab and in the field.
- Fully stabilizable, octave-spanning frequency comb
- Single 2U 19" rack-mount enclosure
- Turn-key operation
- Lock ƒOPT from 500 nm - 2,000 nm
- Low phase noise
- ƒREP monitoring, control, and matching
- ƒCEO line width < 20 kHz, ƒOPT line width < 10 kHz
- Fractional stability < 10-22 at 104 s (Modified Allan Deviation)
- Transfer stability
- Optical clocks
- Frequency ruler
- Dual- & multi-comb spectroscopy
- Quantum sensing, computing, & cryptography
- Low-phase-noise microwave generation
Learn more HERE!